Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Rancourt & Co for Need Supply Co



Rancourt continues to be my favourite american maker of moccasins (my Eastlands are made by Rancourt). They're hot as hell now and making mocs and loafers for so many brands and shops. I think, they're even still offering the option of having made-to-order handsewns made. Something I've been thinking quite a bit about having made. I would probably go for a classic ranger moccasin in natural Chromexcel leather with brass eyelets and their French-made Lactae Hevea sole from Reltex. This would be a classic looking and very wearable ranger moc, indeed.


BUT then I saw these monsters that Rancourt made for Need Supply some time ago, and was immediately enthralled. Then I figured that I should probably wait a bit and see if it would go away. But I just looked at them again, and I feel like a fat kid at a Cold Stone Creamery screaming "GOTTA HAVE IT!!" 


 Classic nylon boot laces add a rugged touch
 That stacked leather heel/counter and ripple sole from Vibram look great together.


No comments:

Post a Comment