Friday, October 19, 2012

How A Leather Bag Is Made - In Denmark

The title may be a bit deceiving, however this clip shows one of the last remaining leather goods factories in Denmark and actually it was a place that I didn't know of, before I watched this clip. Or actually I knew of the brand, The Last Bag and I knew, that it was made in Denmark and I even knew that it was made in Jutland, however I didn't know about the exact place. But now that I know about it, I can guarantee you that I'll do whatever I can to visit the place and I'll of course also do, what I can, to visit the designer, Piet Breinholm as well. His satchels are also worth checking out, if you get the chance. They're quite good.

The clip is in Danish, which means many of you readers won't understand any of it. But I'll gladly help you translate some of it or help you get the meaning.





Watch the video by following THIS LINK

For some reason I kind embed the Ooyala video - if anyone can help, let me know.



As a piece of bonus info I can tell you that the designer, Piet Breinholm was a part of the rather famous noise rock band 18th Dye.

No comments:

Post a Comment