Wednesday, March 7, 2012

WAYWT - 02

I tend to dress in the most boring fashion, hence I never do much WAYWT (except for one a while back). However today I received a parcel, which content made me take my socks off and go out into the gloomy weather, which later turned to snow. But I didn't care much because my feet were wrapped in the some of the best leathers known to man in the shape of a pair of penny loafers from the venerable English shoemakers, Crockett & Jones. I friend picked up on the fact, that I wanted them badly and decided to donate them to me and for that I'm forever grateful. Thank you.


From bottom up

Crockett & Jones "Boston" penny loafers - with a Dainite sole.
Levi's Vintage Clothing  jeans - 501z 1954 
Vintage braided D-ring belt - Indigodyed.
James Dalgliesh  crew neck - Argyle in Shetland wool
Levi's x Filson trucker jacket - in waxed tincloth

Not visible
Woolrich Woolen Mills Upland shirt - in blue chambray
The Hill-Side scarf - in violet chambray

No comments:

Post a Comment